I have lived in Tucson since 1963. I
graduated from Catalina High School, the University of Arizona and the
University of Arizona College of Law.
I have an honorable discharge from the
United States Army.
I have handled felony and
misdemeanor cases at the trial level for 41 Years, helping thousands of people
in the process.
I defend in the City Court,
Justice Court, Juvenile Court, Superior Court, Federal District Court, Federal
District Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
As a family law attorney I am firmly dedicated to protecting the interests of my clients and their families.
I will not charge you for an initial telephone consultation.
The bottom line is that I
will fight as zealously for your freedoms, liberties and constitutional rights
as I would for my friends, my family and my self.
1976, University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona.
1970, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona;
- English Literature, Minors - French and Philosophy.
Memberships and Organizations
- United States Supreme Court Bar, 1980.
- Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals Bar, 1980.
- Federal District Court of Arizona Bar, 1977.
- Northern California Federal District Court Bar, 1988.
- State Bar of Arizona, 1976.
- State Bar of Arizona Animal Law Section
- Pima County Bar Association.
- Animal Legal Defense Fund.
- Alliance Francaise.
- Life Member, University of Arizona Alumni Association.
- Partner for Life, Cal Farley's Boy Ranch.
- Sierra Club.
- Xerces Society.
- Air Force Historical Society.
- Arbor Day Foundation.
- National Audubon Society.
- Save The Redwoods League.
Honors and Activities
- Who's Who in the World.
- Who's Who in America.
- Who's Who in the West.
- Who's Who in American Law.
for Life, Cal Farley's Boy Ranch.
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award.
- Honorable Discharge from the United States Army
Certificates of Appreciation:
- The ASPCA
- Defenders of Wildlife
Minister of Defense of the nation of Israel for service in Israel during the
National Humane Education Society
Center for Environmental Protection of the Whale Protection Fund
Humane Society of the United States
- Father Flanagan's Boy Town
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- International Primate Protection League
- Wildlife Land Trust
- The Ocean Conservancy
- Amnesty International
- Jane Goodall Institute
- African Wildlife Foundation
- The National WWII Museum
- Animal Legal Defense Fund